The Be Brave retreat is a unique opportunity to explore your authentic self in a supportive, fun and restorative setting. For many of us, our actions don’t align with our true passions--manifesting what we really want in our lives. Within the natural beauty of Islandwood, we will identify the obstacles frustrating our best efforts and create a vision of future possibilities.
The weekend retreat includes:
• Activities designed to take you out of your daily routine
• Experiences to spark your thinking and creativity
• Time for writing and reflection; time to be with yourself
• Opportunities for intimate conversations within a supportive small group
• Yoga, hiking and meditation
• Rest and relaxation
• Nutritious organic meals from local sustainable sources
You will leave with a renewed and energized sense of yourself. And you will be connected to amazing women who will be friends long after our weekend together.
The Be Brave Retreat includes 2 nights lodging, meals, workshop materials and all activities.
Save $200 with an Early Bird Registration by October 1st
Shared room, $750
Single room, $850
After October 1st, Just in Time Registration
Shared room, $950
Single room, $1050
Support That Makes a Difference
“We know what we are, but not what we may be”
Want to hear more about how this retreat will transform your future? Contact us today to schedule a call.
Cindi Schoettler 206.310.2776